Finally! Our big beach vacation is about to begin. Tomorrow morning, Dean and I are heading up to Holden Beach, NC for a week. We're also taking a side trip for a day and night to Myrtle Beach to celebrate our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Can you believe it's already been a year?!?!
Since we'll be out of town all week, we wanted to give out "Happy Birthday" messages, so here they are:
Happy Birthday Rebecca S.!!! (August 5th)
Happy Birthday Jessica H.!!! (August 9th)
Happy Birthday Rebecca H.!!! (August 9th)
Happy Birthday TC!!! (August 10th)
Since I won't be able to post on our anniversary, I'd like to give a special anniversary message to Dean:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEANO!!! You're the most amazing husband and I am so very lucky to be married to you. It's an honor to be your wife. This past year has been so wonderful; better than I could have ever imagined. I can't wait to see what the many years ahead hold for us. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment