Here's a post!
I've been really busy since we returned from our week at the beach. We had an amazing time and I promise I will post about it later and even include pictures!
My coworker's wife had their baby 3 months early while I was on vacation. He hasn't been in, so when I got back to work, my work was doubled. The baby and mom are doing well, so things are good for them.
I also have a laptop at home that is dying, so I'm trying to get everything backed up so I won't lose anything useful. I need to get my car to the shop for it's 30,000 mile checkup, I need to get a haircut, clean the apartment, and order more contacts. Reality didn't like me taking a vacation, so it's hitting back hard!
My friend, Laura, from high school is going to be in town Thursday through Tuesday. She'll be staying with Rebecca, but we're planning a Braves game tomorrow night and I'm not sure what else. It's fun having people visit us in Atlanta...HINT HINT! :-)
Prayer Request: Please pray for the little baby I mentioned earlier, Erykah, and the rest her family. Also, please pray for my brother, Chris. He's going through some difficult times right now and could use some extra prayers. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment