Friday, May 04, 2007

Dinner!

So, I took Dean out for dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse. I don't know if I've been to one of those before or not, but it was really good. Of course, I was comparing it to my all time favorite steakhouse, Topekas. Here's how it matches up:

  • They did not have rolls, but they did have bread. Now, if you know me and anything about my love for Topekas, you will know that I LOVE the rolls! Longhorn's bread was delicious! But...it's still not comparable to Topkeas since one is bread and one is rolls.
  • The salad was ok. The only thing was they didn't have my French dressing, so I wasn't too impressed.
  • The steak was really good. It was really well seasoned and cooked perfectly. It is definitely as good as Topekas.
Dean enjoyed his meal as well. We splurged a little since we were celebrating and I think we were both very happy. I just felt I had to post about the meal since it was very good! So far, it's the closest thing to the Atlanta version of Topekas that we have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! You should be a food critic, Heather!