I have not been having a good day at all. Dean and I woke up at 6AM to go to the gym for swimming. To make a long story short, my card didn't work in the parking deck, my water bottle leaked all over my work clothes, my membership expired at the gym, so we had to pay more money and we ran out of time for swimming, so we played some racquetball before going home to dry my pants and shower for work.
I've decided that all this bad stuff is happening because this evening is to very LAST episode of Gilmore Girls. I love Gilmore Girls. I am looking forward to watching tonight, but it's going to be sad. I just feel bad that Dean has to put up with me in such a state as this.
Thankfully so far everything is going smoothly at work. I have a Livewire at my side and I'm thinking positively! Hope everyone is having a great day! :-)
1 comment:
Things like that happen in life. You just have to get through them, all will be well again. That is just LIFE.
Post a Comment