Monday, April 30, 2007

Pictures of Pictures!

A few weekends ago, Dean and I bought some digital pictures from this artist at the Dogwood Festival. We got them framed and on the office wall.

The one on the left is a sunset in Puerto Rico. The one on the right are Egrets! I know my mom is going to love this one:















Dean and I put together another puzzle! Yes, it is again of puppies. You can click on the picture to see a larger image, but it says, "Whoever said you can't buy happiness must have forgotten about little puppies." So cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you guys put a puzzle like that together? The pictures are pretty.

Anonymous said...

Egrets, oh I love them. Can't wait to see them.

The puppies are cute too. Hope you don't plan on having that many when you get a house!!! HA!

Congrats to Dean on his Master's Degree!!!! We are proud of him! We can celebrate when we get there. We will call it D-Day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the egrets; the long skinny necks are the best. And I'm not sure that many puppies mean happiness. That's a lot of chewing and house training. Never let adorable sleeping puppies fool ya.