Dean had a test in his 8:30 class this morning. He just called a little bit ago and said it went well and he's coming home to take me to my doctor's appointment. What a wonderful husband!! I know I made the right decision there!!
I haven't written anything about what happened at Virginia Tech yet. Dean's brother was at Tech when it happened, but he was in a different building and was ok. The other few people I know there are from church. One of the girls from my church lost a friend that day. I can't imagine how the people there and the friends and families of the victims feel. I still technically live on a college campus and Dean goes to classes every week. I try to not let fear get the best of me. There is evil all around in this world and we saw a very bad side of it on the VT campus. We can't let evil get the best of us. That's what the devil wants. He wants us to be scared and stop doing things we like because of our fear. For those of us not as closely involved, I think that's what we should look at. For those who are suffering more than I can even imagine, I don't even know what to say, but...my prayers are being lifted up for you. God is still in control and He will make things right.
I don't know if any of this helps anyone else or if any of it makes sense, but...it helps me to get out my ramblings on things like this. So, I guess I'm saying, thank you for letting me ramble on.
1 comment:
Yell Hev you got a pretty good husband there. I guess the choice was based on Dean and not the roastbeef after all.
I am with you on your thoughts and feeling of yours on VT. As you know VT is not my favorite school but for now I am pulling for VT and all the families that have lost a member and were harmed by this sick person.
Love you
Dad
Post a Comment