Happy Birthday David D!!
Dean and I have been doing well. We are keeping up with our swimming routine in the morning and having a good time with that. We played racquetball this weekend with the Lynch's. It was so good to play again, but because we had been away from it for so long, Dean and I were really sore the rest of the weekend.
Work's still going well. We moved into a new and bigger lab. It is so much nicer! It even has windows!! Everyone else is jealous of our awesome lab now. Dean came up to eat with me and 2 of my coworkers yesterday. It was cool for them to finally meet. They all got along well. Today officially marked my 6 months at AMI! I now can use vacation and sick days!! I'm so excited!
Dean's office building had a small fire today. One of the offices down the hall had a fire that was quickly put out. No one was hurt and there wasn't a lot of damage done, so that's the best case.
Can you believe it's March already?
1 comment:
It's always amazing how time flies by! But yay! it's almost spring!!
I'm glad to hear you and Dean are doin' well!
Post a Comment