Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Paintings

I officially started working at work and let me tell you...I feel like I was dropped into the middle of a HUGE ocean! Apparently, this is how it normally is. For the first couple weeks or months, you feel overwhelmed and a little dumb. The group that I'm in is very nice. The people there help me out a lot and keep reassuring me that this is just how it works. I didn't feel so well on Monday after work, but Dean gave me a good pep talk and today was better.

Dean is still working on his paper to be submitted to the conference. It's a lot of work and it needs to be pretty much perfect to be accepted. Dean also got to proctor a test today. It wasn't that great to sit there while people took a test, but I think it's nice. He gets all dressed up and looks pretty official for the class.

When Dean and I were on our honeymoon, one of our ports of call was Labadee, Haiti. While we were there, we picked up two paintings that we thought would look good in our new apartment. We finally got them framed and this is what they look like. What do you think?




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooo, pretty. :-)