Friday, March 13, 2015

9 Months!

Every day I become more amazed by Connor!  I love just watching him explore and figure out things.  His brain is moving a mile a minute and I am in awe of him!

This month:

Connor is continuing to crawl and pull up on everything!  He is starting to get a little more balance and will often hold on to things with only one hand!

We have transitioned to all naps and night time in the crib!  Connor still likes to be swaddled, but is doing really good in his own room.

Our neighbor had an unexpected opening in her day school.  We are taking Connor there on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.  He is really loving being around some older kids and has had a great time.  I miss him a lot, but it has been good for me to focus on work without interruption.  It is also comforting to know he is only a couple feet away!!

We have been able to make it outside more with the weather warming up.  Connor loves being outside and takes in everything around him!

Connor loves bath time and splashing around in the water!  We can't wait to get him to the pool this summer!

He found his way under his toy1
Happy 9 Months, Connor!
Connor loves bath time!
Playing in his crib
"I'm not asleep anymore!"
Spring Training has started!  GO BRAVES!!
Snow angels!
Swing!
The kiddos ready to go out to play!
"You talkin' to me?"
9 month checkup!  He loves the doctor, or at least the paper on the examination table."
Walking on frozen Lake Champlain!

No comments: