Saturday, December 13, 2014

6 Months!!

I cannot believe that our little boy has been with us for half a year already!!  The first 3 months or so were pretty slow, but these last few have flown by!  Connor is growing so much every day and he is so much fun!

This month:

Connor can sit up on his own!  He is a little wobbly and still needs us to keep him from falling over, but he is getting there!

He is still smiling and giggling a lot!  I can now get a giggle by doing certain things.  Connor loves to play peek-a-boo and he laughs when I tickle his belly!

Connor has finally started to be a better napper!  That makes Mommy really happy!

We have a rocker and a roller!  As soon as you put him on the floor, he's on the move!

Connor had his first solid food!  He had some rice cereal and I think he liked it.  Most of it ended up on him, but he will get the hang of it!

Daisy and Connor are becoming best friends!  Daisy is more interested in Connor and less afraid of him.  Connor will watch Daisy walk around the room and look for her when she moves out of view.

Snow Baby!
"Mush, Mommy!" - Connor
Best Buds
6 Months!
Sitting up!

No comments: