Saturday, November 03, 2012

November Already?

Dean and I are still settling in to our lives as Vermonters.  I have been battling a cold for weeks and I am finally on the mend! 

Hurricane Sandy was really nice to Vermont.  We had a little rain and wind, but other than that we had blue skies and temperatures is the high 60s!  It was glorious!

We had our very first Vermont Trick-or-Treater  Halloween night.  She also happened to be our very last!  We have a lot of candy to eat now!

This month is going to be an exciting one!  On the 16th we close on our very first house!!  We already have our tickets for a trip to Richmond for Thanksgiving!  It will be nice to see the family again.  We got to spend so much time with them during our layover from Atlanta to Vermont that it has been harder being away from them.

1 comment:

Sara O said...

Sounds like us--we only had a few too. My co-workers have been enjoying our leftovers, ha. I think I speak for everyone when I say the family is happy you will be home!