Monday, May 14, 2012

Acceptance

On Friday Dean accepted IBM's offer!!  It is official...we will be moving to Vermont this summer!  We already have a trip planned to Vermont at the end of this month to check things out.  I am really looking forward to it because every time I mention Vermont to someone they say, "Oh, it's so beautiful!!"  I've seen pictures, but I want to see it for myself!

Even though we are busy celebrating Dean's good news and trying to figure out the next couple of months, we did not forget our moms yesterday!  We have said it before and we will say it again, we both were blessed with the most amazing moms!  Words cannot express how grateful we are for all you have given us and all you continue to do for us.  We appreciate you and we love you so very much!!

No comments: