What have we been up to lately?
- Dean's trip to IBM NY and VT went wonderfully! He got to meet with a
lot of IBMers and had a great time at both locations. We have heard
from them since his trip and everything sounds positive. We are hoping
to hear an official word from them this week. We will just have to wait
and see!
- My trip to Richmond was refreshing! I got to spend some time with
all kinds of family on both sides! I also spent an evening with some
friends and go to my home church. The trip was a blessing!
- VCU put up a good fight, but didn't make it too far this year in the
brackets. My coworkers and I had a basketball pool going again this
year and guess who won...ME! Boy were those guys mad! I used part of
my winnings to purchase a new Braves jersey that you will see below!
- Easter was a lot of fun. Dean and I even participated in the
processional! After church we went to Smokey Bones with Rebecca. They
have some awesome BBQ that we don't get to indulge in too often.
- Baseball Season is BACK!! The Braves didn't start out so well (4
losses in a row!) but they have found their stride! We now have 4 wins
in a row and are continuing to look amazing! Dean and I went to the
Home Opener Friday night and had so much fun! I am so glad that we get
to see more Braves games this year!
 |
| The Slogan of the 2012 Season |
 |
| Isn't my new jersey awesome? |
|
|
|
|
|
What's Next?
- Dean's friend, Eric, is coming to visit tomorrow. We are taking him to the Braves vs. Mets game tomorrow night! Apparently Eric is a Mets fan, but I will try to be nice to him anyway. :-)
- The Dogwood Festival is next weekend! We always enjoy going to Piedmont Park every Spring and checking out the arts and crafts they have.
No comments:
Post a Comment