Happy Birthday Patrick! (9/10)
Braves won last night! I hope this means that they are done with losing games!!
9 years ago...wow, I can hardly believe it's been 9 years since the terrorist attacks in NYC, the pentagon and in Pennsylvania. I can still remember exactly where I was, sitting in my Engineering 101 class Freshman year at VCU. Please remember to say a prayer for all the victims, the survivors, and for the US.
Today Dean and I are heading to the Yellow Daisy Festival! This will be our second year going. It's one of our most favorite events in Atlanta!
We have seen a lot of commercials this summer while watching Braves games. Dean and I both love the recent Geico commercials, but we have different favorites.
Here's Dean's favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBM6qhMnsw
Here's mine (Dean really HATES this one):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg
Which one do you like?
1 comment:
Terry likes the wabbit the best, but he thinks the wee-wee is the funniest.
I'm all for the wee-wee all the way home!!!
My very best is the little gecko!!!
Post a Comment