Monday, May 17, 2010

Love is...

Happy Birthday Reba! (5/10)
Happy Birthday Karen! (5/11)
Happy Birthday Mrs. B! (5/12)
Happy Birthday David V! (5/12)
Happy Birthday Alex! (5/13)

I love my husband and I know he loves me, but...sometimes he has a funny way of showing it...


For example, during the children's message at church:


-Children's Minister: "Kids, what if you were walking on the sidewalk outside of church with your best friend..."

-Heather lovingly squeezes Dean's arm

-Dean says "Peachy!" (For those of you who don't know, Peachy is Dean's family's German Shepherd Dog. When Dean's around, everyone else is chopped liver.)


Later on that day, I asked Dean if he would still need me when I'm 64. We had heard The Beatles song "When I'm Sixty-four" earlier that day. Dean responds, "will I still be wearing clothes then?" Heather answers slowly, "yes..." Dean, "Then, yes."

Oh the love!


And just because I found this so funny I laughed until I cried...

As we are driving up 85 on the way to dinner, Dean sees a store on the side of the road.
Dean: "Look!!!!! Georgia Baby Back Ribs!!!! Oh wait, Georgia Baby and Kids..."

Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That last statement makes me like Dean even more. :-)