Friday, April 23, 2010

Ooops...

Happy BIRTH day to Oliver! (4/5) Oliver is the second little boy born to Josh & Alex!
Happy Birthday Uncle Kevin! (4/13)
Happy 7th Birthday Annabelle! (4/15)
Happy 1st Anniversary Patrick & Sara! (4/18)

I just saw that I have not updated our journal since opening day! So, here's what we've been up to:

Mom & Dad came to visit last weekend! We had a wonderful time! We went to the Dogwood Festival on Saturday and walked all over Piedmont Park. We had a good time looking at all the arts and crafts. We also saw some frisbee dogs! I think that was Dean's favorite part! I got one painting that we still haven't put up yet.

On Sunday we went to church then made out way to Turner Field!! It was a great day for a ballgame. We were playing the Colorado Rockies and we were down by 1. Bottom of the ninth. 2 outs. Bases loaded. Our rookie is up to bat. He already has 2 strikes on him. Here's the pitch and he fires it right past the short stop!!! One run is in. The winning run is rounding third and he scores too! BRAVES WIN!!!! WOOOO!!!! The crowd goes wild!!!! Boy, do I love them Braves!!

This week has been kind of slow at work. Dean has been working hard on research for his thesis. He has been doing a lot of work that will go into his thesis. He's making good progress on it. We're both quite excited!!

Congratulations Lauryn & Matthew!! Our friend Lauryn was proposed to last week! We have yet to meet Matthew, but we hear he's a pretty good guy. He has to be for Lauryn to like him so much! Their wedding will be in August!

No comments: