Happy Birthday Elaine! (4/27)
Tomorrow: Happy 1st Birthday Caitlyn!
I hate bugs. I'm not a fan of the creepy crawly ones, but, because of this past week, I'm referring to another type...the stomach bug! Dean worked from home on Thursday because of this bug and I did the same yesterday. I won't go into any more details, but I pray that none of my readers have to encounter this bug!
In other news, the Braves are not doing as well as the Braves should. We've lost several games in a row. Now I am and will always be a die-hard Braves fan, but this losing streak has to come to an end! Dean and I are planning on going to the game on Friday, so they will be sure to win then!
Dean's update: "Working on the thesis continues..."
And last but not least, this made me smile today:
1 comment:
Funny story, I read your blog update on Friday then yesterday I went to this seminar in Baltimore where Tamara Lowe, plus a bunch of other cool people, spoke and she did her rap...it made me think of you :) Hope you are doing well!!!
Post a Comment