CONGRATULATIONS GEOFF AND JENNY!!! My wonderful brother-in-law proposed to his girlfriend. He, like his brother, is a romantic at heart! Jenny had been working for 5 weeks in New Mexico. She was flying back home and had a layover in Houston, TX. Geoff flew to Houston and proposed in the airport! What a guy! Of course she said yes and I'm so excited to be gaining a sister!!

Dean left for a conference in New York on Sunday. As always, I miss him like crazy. I know he misses me to because I got a surprise today! Aren't they beautiful???

I got a call a little while ago. Dean is at a banquet tonight. It's at an Italian restaurant in Grand Central Station!! *Heather's a little jealous!* It's also an all you can eat kind of thing so he's filling up on food!
All my Christmas shopping is done! All the gifts I have here are wrapped! Next week at this time we will be on our way to West Virginia!!
And the final good thing (for now) is...
Dean comes home tomorrow!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment