Dean and I had a wonderful vacation with his family in Topsail, NC. We had a house right on the beach. Each morning we woke up and went outside to the beach and then the pool. Sometimes we would head back out in the evenings and sometimes we stayed inside and played games with the family. The first few days were absolutely beautiful! The last couple days we had some storm roll through, but we still got some beach time in. The week flew by and we're back home and looking at getting back to the daily grind tomorrow. I even get to take a trip to the dentist! Oh joy.
Mom went on a mission trip with her church last week to the Bahamas. They all did a lot of work and made it home safely. I'm very proud of my mom for doing that. Dad survived at home alone all week too! He got a bunch of calls from his daughter though, so hopefully that helped him not to miss Mom too too too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment