Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Updates!

Happy Birthday Mrs. B!
Happy Birthday David V!
Happy Birthday Karen! (yesterday)

I just finished watching the Braves vs. Mets game tonight. Unfortunately we lost, but it wasn't because of how we played, it was an umpire who made a wrong call! It just makes it harder to accept. Either way...GO BRAVES!!

I realized that I have not updated on here about my MRI/MRA results. The test went well and everything came back normal. I'm very grateful for that, but it also means that I have to deal with hearing my heart beat in my right ear until forever or it goes away, whichever comes first! It's not too bad. I've become used to hearing it and it doesn't mess up my hearing, so it's just another unique thing about me!

Dean heads to Tampa, Florida tomorrow. He's presenting TWICE! One time for each paper that was accepted! He'll be back Friday night, but prayers for a safe trip and a worry free wife for him would be welcomed!

1 comment:

The Uncle said...

I hope you have to hear your heartbeat forever. Well, I hope the ailment goes away but your heart continues to beat.
GO Dean!
Love