Happy 3rd Anniversary Josh & Alex! (yesterday)
Congratulations to Lorie on graduation with her Masters from Johns Hopkins University! (yesterday)
Happy Birthday Geoff!
Dean and I graduated from VCU 4 years ago today! Wow! Time sure does fly!
My grandma has been in the hospital for a few days. She had a ton of tests run on her and they finally decided to put a defibrillator in today and a stint for her kidneys in tomorrow. The surgery for the defibrillator went well. Please pray that the same is true for the stint tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be home Saturday. Mom & Dad are going up there this weekend to help out.
I found out not too long ago that I did actually receive a ticket in the accident last October. I have to go to court next week. I haven't written about the whole ordeal on our journal before now because I kind of feel bad about having to go to court. It was an accident, a horrible accident, that I can't help but think about every day when I get on the road. I know it was my fault and I take full blame for it. I just wish I didn't have to go back down to Florida to hear what I have to pay and possibly what else I have to do to get this whole thing past me. I know I will never forget what happened, but I just want all of the legal stuff out of the way. I'm still dealing with bills from the hospital visit and it's that in itself is hard enough. So I guess the reason that I'm finally sharing with everyone, even though several of you know already, is to ask for prayers. I've never been to traffic court before and I'm nervous about what will happen. I just want it to be over. The court date is Thursday, May 28th at 2:25pm. Dean and I are flying down to Florida on Wednesday and staying with my wonderful aunt and uncle. I always have a good time at their place, so hopefully that will calm me down some. Thanks in advance.
2 comments:
Hev, you certainly will be in our prayers as you are every day and our love is always with you. You will do just fine. You know the routine.I'll be waiting for a call.
Happy graduation anniversary!!! :-)
It sounds like you are dealing with feelings of guilt for having to go to traffic court. It's okay, Eggie. It was a really unfortunate accident, and you're doing the right thing (as usual). God is faithful! He knows your heart, and the verdict has already been made according to his plan. *hugs*
Post a Comment