In the last post I forgot to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! YAY 2009!!!
2008 was a bit of a roller coaster ride. I have high hopes for 2009!
Dean and I had a very wonderful extended Christmas vacation. It was a much needed vacation indeed! We packed up all of Dean's stuff and moved him out of New York! We spent a few days in Virginia before heading up to West Virginia to visit my family. I had not seen some of them for over a year and a half. My little cousins have been growing up so fast! They are adorable! After a few days in West Virginia, we headed back to Virginia for Lewis Christmas. We got to play with 2 new Christmas puppies! We had a wonderful Christmas and were spoiled as always! We are so blessed with our awesome family and friends.
Now we're back in Atlanta...together! We rang in the new year with Rebecca and have been relaxing and enjoying the rest of our vacation at home. Hope 2009 has started off right for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment