Friday, June 15, 2007

Just Had to Share This

So I was reading a SlashDot (news for nerds) post about scientists that are creating a perfect silicon sphere to use as the new standard for the kilogram. Within the comments to the post, I found this particularly amusing dialog. Enjoy :-)

Comment 1:
Yeah, right, a perfect sphere. Ok, I'm sure it could be an improvement, but can you ever really get a perfect anything? (I'm talking about physical objects here)

Comment 2:
Women are perfect, and they're physical objects. Or at least they've always told me that...

Comment 3:
May God have mercy on your soul if you ever attempt to call a woman a physical object to her face.

Comment 4:
Especially if he compares her to a perfect sphere.

!!!!LOL!!!!

*dies from laughing too hard*

Here's the link if you'd like to read further:
http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/06/15/0541230

No comments: