Saturday, November 01, 2014

Connor's First Halloween

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love our neighborhood!  Our neighborhood is THE place to be on Halloween night.  Almost all of the houses are decorated.  Kids come from all over the town to trick or treat.  One of our towns fire trucks and ambulances came through the neighborhood too!  The firefighters and paramedics handed out candy to all the kids too!

Dean took Connor out to some homes while Daisy and I handed out candy.  There were so many kids that we ended up sitting in the doorway and watching all the little ghosts and goblins running from house to house.  There were over 200 trick or treaters.  Thankfully we were prepared with enough candy!  Most of the kids said thank you and a couple even stopped and talked a little longer, mostly about Daisy. 

The kids next door and their friends came over and chatted with us.  They sprayed silly spring everywhere and wrestled in the front yard. 

I love Vermont and I love Vermonters!

Front porch decorations
Connor's pumpkin!
Someone is excited for his first Halloween!
Mommy and her little helper!
Daddy and the kiddos
Firetruck lighting things up!
Our decorations and vicious guard dog!

No comments: