We have started a new chapter in our lives! After 6 wonderful years in Atlanta we have moved to Vermont! Dean finished his PhD at Georgia Tech and was offered a great job with IBM in Burlington, Vermont. Follow us as we set up our new home and learn to live in the beautiful green mountains!
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Cute Stuff!
Connor has been super cute this week!
Those dimples!
He got a new toy!
Tastes good too!
And finally one of the cutest things I have ever seen...Connor can laugh out loud!!! Check out the video here: http://youtu.be/dB7OxUpCFN4
Oh he is so cute and will get even more cute as he gets older. I like his toy. He should have fun once he can play with the things on it. He is our little doll! We love him so much!
1 comment:
Oh he is so cute and will get even more cute as he gets older. I like his toy. He should have fun once he can play with the things on it. He is our little doll! We love him so much!
MOM
Post a Comment