Sunday, February 02, 2014

Big News!

In case you haven't heard yet, our family will be growing this summer!!  We have just entered the 5th month and boy have things been crazy!  Our estimated due date is July 6th!

All of November I felt pretty rotten.  We did not receive a positive pregnancy test until Thanksgiving and the doctors confirmed the news in early December.  It was tough keeping quiet, but we wanted our family to find out first and we wanted to tell them in person.  When we came home for Christmas we were able to start spreading the news! 

Now that we're in the second trimester, I have started to feel better.  Most importantly I have more energy so I feel more like myself.  Now the physical changes are starting to occur.  The baby, which we have affectionately decided to call Tater Tot, is growing and I am starting to show.  Well, I show when I am not bundled up for the cold days of winter.

Just recently I finally let my boss and coworkers know the good news.  It had been easy to keep it from them since they are all over 1,000 miles away in Atlanta!  Everyone was so excited so that made me feel special.

It feels good to finally let everyone know that we are expecting!  Daisy is super excited to be a big sister.  Her world is going to change, but I think she will handle it pretty well.


1 comment:

Sara said...

Now just to see progress photos :-) Keep us posted since we're further away. Love you guys!