Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Tribute to my Grandma

This week my Grandma Kyle went to Heaven. Grandma was one of the most kind-hearted people I have ever met. I am so lucky to have been able to call her my grandmother.

Grandma loved everyone. I never heard her say a mean word about anyone. She only saw the good in people.

Grandma was patient. She married my fun loving and prankster grandpa. She raised my wonderful dad and his three siblings who are also pretty great.

I will miss her laughter. I will miss her smile. I will miss calling her and hearing her say "hello" (which sounded like "n-yellow.") Even though she has many family members who called her, she would always know it was me just by hearing my voice say, "Hi Grandma!"

Yes, I am sad that we have lost an angel here on earth. But, I am excited that Grandma has finally made it to Heaven! I cannot help but picture her walking on streets of gold hand in hand with my grandpa!

I love you, Grandma! I love that people say that I look like you. I can only hope that people will say that I act like you as well!

Grandma & Baby Heather





















Do you see the resemblance?















Grandma & Grandpa Kyle

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ah, the way she said hello. Love it :-)