Happy Birthday Pam! (8/20)
Happy Birthday Jessica G! (8/20)
Happy Birthday Laura K! (8/21)
Happy Birthday Beaver! (8/22)
Happy 60th Anniversary Grammy & Grandad! (8/27)
Happy Birthday Jamie! (8/28)
Happy Anniversary Jason & Amber! (8/29)
Happy Birthday Eddie! (8/29)
Happy Birthday Matt S! (8/30)
Tomorrow is the last day of August until next year. I'm still not sure where it went!
Our week at Holden Beach was much needed! We were both tired and overworked and just needed to get away. We had a HUGE house near the end of the island. The beach went on forever! There were some really cool sand bars and tidal pools to play in. I got to kayak for my very first time and really enjoyed it. We saw Sand Rays on the sand bar and crabs in our pool! The weather was gorgeous and the company was pretty nice too! We both got pretty good tans and we ate lots of ice cream! Beach week is AWESOME! We hated to leave the beach, but made it home safe and sound.
Work has been rather hectic for me and Dean is working really hard making sure he has the right topic for the thesis. Please keep praying that everything will come together. The end is closer than it ever has been, but can still feel so far away.
I got some really good news after we got back from the beach...my friends Lorie and David are engaged!!! Lorie and I have been friends for a very long time and I am so looking forward to helping her plan their wedding! I just LOVE to plan!
We have been keeping a close eye on the Braves. Of course, we've been doing this all year, but even more so now that the post season is getting closer and closer! We are pulling for them to win the NL East and to go even further! I would really really love to see a post season game and even a World Series game!! GO BRAVES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment