Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I'm so lucky to be married to Dean!! I haven't been feeling really good this week. I actually came home from work early yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. Well, Dean came home after his classes and everything and went right back out to get me some Ginger Ale and Icecream since my throat was scratchy. When he came back, he had flowers for me!! He said he hoped they would cheer me up! Well, they did!! They're so pretty and made me smile. Of course, here's a picture! Please forgive my flower arrangement job. I'm not really good at that yet :-P

2 comments:

Dean said...

No no no, I said that I hoped they would make her smile cause I don't think she'd smiled all day. But I forgive her cause she hasn't been feeling well ;)

Anonymous said...

Dean, the poor girl feels terrible. Don't expect her to smile. She will when she feels better.
If she isn't smiling on the outside, she is smiling on the inside because you always make her smile.